somebody to love

It's mental weather again, raining one minute and sunny and warm the next, I've even got a leopard print plastic bag on my bike seat...













It's mental weather again, raining one minute and sunny and warm the next, I've even got a leopard print plastic bag on my bike seat so I don't look like I've wet myself on the ride home.... I get paid this friday and am really really tempted to spend it even though I need to save. I have narrowed it down to a 'The Boy' London tee, a spree in topshop or just hide it so I can't find it again and don't spend it!

These images are like a more classy and minimal look at the summer trends, I really love the maroon wedges and the mixing of florals in the last image. I really (again) need to mix things up, I so nearly wore a skirt the other day but I bought some American apparel trousers last time I was paid so feel like I need to wear them ALOT for cost per wear purposes...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images