Americano

    It seems that everyone has gone American Flag crazy. From Jeffrey Campbell to converse and Topshop. I think it is a great design and ver...





 



 



It seems that everyone has gone American Flag crazy. From Jeffrey Campbell to converse and Topshop. I think it is a great design and very out there but in a good way. I love the american converse and am looking for a beat up pair to buy off ebay. Jeffrey Campbell have the iconic boots in the flag print but I love these platform shoes, they are part hooker part white trash but amazing none the less. Topshop have had american shorts in for a while now and this pair by Runway Dreamz are even more amazing, I just love all the fraying they do to them. I think I prefer the american flag print in fashion than the english, as it can either go 70's punk and look amazing or geri Halliwell and look a bit wrong... Either way I am loving this print for the summer, whether I actually wear it or not is a different story.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images