Misty

Dress - Car boot sale Jeans - Car boot sale Boots - Flea Market Bag - Car boot sale J...









Dress - Car boot sale
Jeans - Car boot sale
Boots - Flea Market
Bag - Car boot sale
Jumper - Car boot sale
Scarf - Flea Market

Are we seeing a car boot sale trend here......?


So it is officially freezing cold in the UK now. I wore this scarf the majority of last year and I am so excited about being able to wear it basically every day from now on! It starts to feel like my safety blanket and when I take it off my neck feels all weird and exposed....

This is me wearing my magical car boot sale dress from my last post, it is so much better without all the layering over the top but that's what you get when you try and wear a summer dress in winter.

Love Lucie

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Flickr Images