M U S I C

Santana - Abraxas Santana create just magical music. I don't actually have this album on vinyl but I have most of the songs on vari...


Santana - Abraxas

Santana create just magical music. I don't actually have this album on vinyl but I have most of the songs on various different ones. I don't really know what to say about it, you gotta listen to appreciate Santana. My favourite song off the album is Oye Coma Va but I would totally reccommend loads of their other albums too, or just get the greatest hits. Yes I said it but it really is the best way of listening to the magic that is Santana.


Hollie Cook - Hollie Cook

I found Hollie Cook via Spotify this year and everytime I listen to the album I get a new sense of love for each and every song. I love anything reggae and this album really hits the spot. I am a sucker for female musicians/bands and would love to see her live. The album ranges from steel drums - Amazing! to nearly choir like vibes. My favourite at the moment is Sugar Water, or Win or Lose, or well just every song is pretty damn good! Also reccomend listening to her earlier EP's as well.


Bob Marley & The Wailers - Uprising

So I couldn't do this post without mentioning the magic that is Bob. I've always loved Bob, as I'm sure a lot of people do but it's only been in this last couple of years that I have really grown totally and immensely in love with anything reggae and that means a whole load of Bob. I have this album which I got at a flea market in France and it has one of my favourite Marley songs on it 'Coming In From The Cold'. There are so many Bob albums and I recently discovered a few more of his tracks - War, The Heathern and Belly Full. Go listen right now for some positive vibrations YEAAAAA.


Left Lane Cruiser - Bring Yo Ass To The Table

This is another recent addition to my Spotify playlist. Spotify is such a great place to find new music and when I was searching for some badass tunes this is what I found. I really love guitar strong music and this album doesn't disappoint. I can't stop listening to Big Momma in my car right now and I need to get this on vinyl like right now.

If you have any music you can reccommend to me I would be very happy to listen!!

Love Lucie

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. http://www.mylionshome.com/ would be interested in you joining its network.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images