Oh hi...

It's been a long time. Blogging was always something that I never seemed to have time for. I wanted to blog, I wanted l...






It's been a long time.

Blogging was always something that I never seemed to have time for. I wanted to blog, I wanted lovely photos of outfits I felt represented me the best and that I loved but it all seemed too annoying to actually do. Now I am back.

I have moved to France with my boyfriend and life has had many changes and ups and downs but I am in a wonderful place with my life, soul and career. Being in France is so peaceful and the weather is so magical that wearing all those pieces of clothing I love has never been easier. Hopefully I will keep this up this time.

Top - Vintage
Shorts - Topshop
Sunglasses - Primark
Shoes - Car boot sale

Lucie

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images