Vegan Treats

Minimalist Baker 5 Ingredient Granola Bars Recipe This is a slightly d...






Minimalist Baker 5 Ingredient Granola Bars Recipe

This is a slightly different blog post from me but as I have recently gone Vegan after over a year of being just vegetarian, I wanted to share some of my favourite things to eat. I'm also trying to just eat wholefoods, so no processed food/sugar/etc etc. I want to be more healthy and just put goodness into my body as when I turned Vegan it made me think a lot more about what I'm eating. I love sweet things and am always looking for something to snack on but mainly ate biscuits and crisps which I know is just not good. Also I could end up eating a whole packet of biscuits if I don't refrain myself so to fulfill my cravings I needed something healthy, sweet and full of goodness.

These are from the blog Minimalist Baker which I just stumbled across and honestly are the best thing ever for a mini snack. They have just 5 ingredients which is great and you also don't need to bake them so it's quick and easy. The recipe calls for Medjool dates which can be pricey but I had a bag of normal dates from Aldi which was so much cheaper and it still tastes just as good. I also used Maple Syrup instead of honey being Vegan and all.

Comment below if you've tried these or have any other ideas for easy tasty Vegan treats!

Love Lucie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images