p r e s s e d

Grace bought me this flower press for my birthday and I was so happy she did as I have been looking at car boot...












Grace bought me this flower press for my birthday and I was so happy she did as I have been looking at car boots for one for ages. It is just such a beautiful thing to do to preseve and press flowers, much nicer and prettier than just throwing them away when they die. I have a few bunches in my room of dried flowers but they are hard to move as they just fall apart and it's not a great way to preseve them but the flower press is just perfect. I can see everyone getting a pressed flower DIY card from now on!

Hoping to do more lifestyle posts now as I always seem to forget to get someone to take pictures of my outfit when I actually wear something good. But as always, gonna try!

love lucie x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images