s p e l l

Top - Forever 21 Jeans - Topshop White cardigan under kimono - Primark Kimono - Spell and the Gypsy Collecti...










Top - Forever 21
Jeans - Topshop
White cardigan under kimono - Primark
Kimono - Spell and the Gypsy Collective
Boots - Car boot sale

So the weather has officially gotton cold. I am all about layering this year, layer upon layer upon layer. Beats a coat any day. I have not blogged for like a month as we have moved house and it's just all been a bit crazy, but hopefully now I will be able to post more!

I got a few things from Spell for my birthday (youtube haul here) and have been looking on ebay ever since for any Spell pieces as the customs from Australia are just crazy and I found this beauty for the grand price of £42 inc postage. I died. Considering they are about £120 on their website not including postage/charges etc so am really happy to have another piece of magical Spell in my wardrobe.

Lucie xxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Flickr Images