lost and found

Boots - French Flea Market Kimono - Handmade ETTE Playsuit - Topshop Shorts - Forever 21 Earrings - Topsho...







Boots - French Flea Market
Kimono - Handmade ETTE
Playsuit - Topshop
Shorts - Forever 21
Earrings - Topshop
Headchain - Forever 21

Had a mini buying spree the last few days, I sold a loooooad of stuff on ebay and have like a tiny capsule wardrobe now. I don't think I have ever had as little clothing as I do now! But I love just having my favourite and always worn items to hand and hated having rails of crap I never wear. So I can justify buying a few high street items. The playsuit I got today along with the earrings, Topshop have 20% off at the moment for students and luckily my no expiry date student card still works sometimes if I flash it in front of their faces real quick! The playsuit is so cute, it is lovely and loose with a low back, tie front with pretty tassles and pockets. Damn I love pockets.

Also the fabric I laid everything on was 1 euro from a market in France and is actually a duvet cover so scored pretty well with that one!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images