20 facts

Obviously everyone has done one of these, so i thought why not jump on the bandwagon. I give you all full permission to judge me, so judge a...

Obviously everyone has done one of these, so i thought why not jump on the bandwagon. I give you all full permission to judge me, so judge away!


1. My name is Lucie, I changed it from Lucy when I was younger. My mum wanted to call me Fleur but my dad said no.

2. My favourite band is City and colour, I met Dallas Green in Leeds, best day ever.

3. I've seen the band Enter Shikari millions of times and have a tattoo of one of their lyrics on my wrist.

4. I have had 4 lip piercings, one surface piercing on my hip and used to have 16mm tunnels.

5. I love reading and have read the Harry Potter books many many times.

6. My natural hair colour is dark brown but I started dying it when I was about 16 and haven't stopped since.

7. I love Hello Kitty.

8. I started to teach myself to play guitar in my second year of Uni and can still only play a handful of chords (and Cheryl Cole under the sun may I add.)

9. I have been going to France every year for holidays since I was born and now my mum and dad live there.

10. I can ski and am now teaching myself snowboarding.

11. I used to collect vinyl, my favourite is my yeah yeah yeahs cheated hearts single (in the shape of a red heart) and my signed Alexis vinyl.

12. I hate celery, fruit and nuts in chocolate and people rubbing their hands together.

13. I don't like the colour red, especially red clothing - I just can't wear it.

14. I can't wear lipstick it just freaks me out.

15. I get scared really easily, I scream a lot in scary movies and kinda just generally.

16. I love to drive, my ideal holiday would be driving across America in an open top Ford Capri.

17. I am allergic to cats but have 2 called Coco and Baghera.

18. I am a hoarder and a very messy person.

19. I hate Coca Cola and most other fizzy drinks.

20. I'm from a little village in Essex but never lived back at home since I moved to Leeds for Uni and have been living in Manchester for the past year and a half.

Hope you enjoyed!

And judged a little? It's alright we all do it.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images