20 factsMonday, February 25, 2013
Obviously everyone has done one of these, so i thought why not jump on the bandwagon. I give you all full permission to judge me, so judge a...
Obviously everyone has done one of these, so i thought why not jump on the bandwagon. I give you all full permission to judge me, so judge away!
1. My name is Lucie, I changed it from Lucy when I was younger. My mum wanted to call me Fleur but my dad said no.
2. My favourite band is City and colour, I met Dallas Green in Leeds, best day ever.
3. I've seen the band Enter Shikari millions of times and have a tattoo of one of their lyrics on my wrist.
4. I have had 4 lip piercings, one surface piercing on my hip and used to have 16mm tunnels.
5. I love reading and have read the Harry Potter books many many times.
6. My natural hair colour is dark brown but I started dying it when I was about 16 and haven't stopped since.
7. I love Hello Kitty.
8. I started to teach myself to play guitar in my second year of Uni and can still only play a handful of chords (and Cheryl Cole under the sun may I add.)
9. I have been going to France every year for holidays since I was born and now my mum and dad live there.
10. I can ski and am now teaching myself snowboarding.
11. I used to collect vinyl, my favourite is my yeah yeah yeahs cheated hearts single (in the shape of a red heart) and my signed Alexis vinyl.
12. I hate celery, fruit and nuts in chocolate and people rubbing their hands together.
13. I don't like the colour red, especially red clothing - I just can't wear it.
14. I can't wear lipstick it just freaks me out.
15. I get scared really easily, I scream a lot in scary movies and kinda just generally.
16. I love to drive, my ideal holiday would be driving across America in an open top Ford Capri.
17. I am allergic to cats but have 2 called Coco and Baghera.
18. I am a hoarder and a very messy person.
19. I hate Coca Cola and most other fizzy drinks.
20. I'm from a little village in Essex but never lived back at home since I moved to Leeds for Uni and have been living in Manchester for the past year and a half.
Hope you enjoyed!
And judged a little? It's alright we all do it.