fyi, i am wearing shorts

Coat, Top, Shorts, Converse - Vintage Earrings - H&M So these photos look like I'm not even w...











Coat, Top, Shorts, Converse - Vintage
Earrings - H&M

So these photos look like I'm not even wearing shorts but I assure you I am, the fur coat added to this makes me look like a right slag but who gives a fuck, it's a warm coat! We went wholesalers today for the shop and stopped on the way back to take a few photos for the blog so I look a bit ragged as we'd just spent 3 hours rifling through huge bags of vintage clothes. Back to work tomorrow so will hopefully have another outfit then. I got this amazing cardigan thing today so will show that tomorrow and I also got my Monroe hat that I got off ebay today, ahh I love an outfit post full of new things!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images