tunnel vision

Tunnel Vision is such an awesome website, selling vintage and renewed items they really hit the point when I think of good ...






Tunnel Vision is such an awesome website, selling vintage and renewed items they really hit the point when I think of good vintage. I am so fed up of the UK vintage scene and feel like we all need a bit of Tunnel Vision in our lives. When I pick up items for the shop it is hard to find amazing vintage but these items are what I am now inspired to find - for myself as well as the shop! Theres a total ethic, boho vibe going on which I am feeling so much right now and if all the items that I love wern't sold out I would have just spent all my wages for the week! My favourites are the top 3 that aztec print is just immense and I love the floral detail on the top. Madelines blog who runs tunnel vision with Brit is my go to blog now for inspiration to dress myself in the morning. All pictures are from the Tunnel Vision website.

i die.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images