sunday inspiration

  1. 2. 3.   4. 5. Few pretty pictures from looking through blogs etc this past week, I've tr...


1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


Few pretty pictures from looking through blogs etc this past week, I've tried to remember where they were all from but i am not that clever.
 

1. These leggings are just amazing, I am loving anything with this eye hole lace up style. 

2. Seen this Givenchy rottweiler print on everyone's blog at the moment, really love it worn as a dress with the JC's and chunky gold necklace.  

3. I need these jeans violet is wearing, they are from oasap but I can't find them anywhere on the website, I would try it on a pair of my jeans but I know I'll just ruin them!

4. Wish I could do this with my hair.

5. Just how beautiful is her coat? She has a few like this and I am just in awe! Perfect look with the leggings. Find her blog here fleur de mode


 can I go shopping now?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images