minkpink

Dress - MinkPink via ebay Top - Topshop Had a recent bidding war on ebay for some minkpink dresses, a girl was s...







Dress - MinkPink via ebay
Top - Topshop

Had a recent bidding war on ebay for some minkpink dresses, a girl was selling 3 amazing ones and me being me I wanted all of them! They are just so easy to wear and so pretty. One went up to about 68 pounds so I didn't even bother to bid but I ended up winning this one for much less. Considering I never end up winning anything on ebay I was very happy. It came in the post yesterday and I have worn it with my topshop top (again, I know...) but it is just such a good top to put under things to make them more wintery and warm.

I also ordered the Coltrane boots off Nasty Gal OH YEA! Happy days, I am sooo skint now but oh well, I have found a couple of jumble sales this weekend so hopefully will make up for it with 20p clothing! Just want them to come now and not make me even more skint with stupid customs but they'll be worth it I'm sure. 

p.s Ignore my nasty bruise on my arm, I had some blood taken over the weekend and the doctor screwed it up so I am left with this beauty....

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That dress looks perfect with the top, love winning stuff on ebay. So jealous you bought the boots! x

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images