yes please

  1. Topshop Dungarees  - Saw these dungarees in this blown up picture when I went shopping for my birthday and ...







1. Topshop Dungarees  - Saw these dungarees in this blown up picture when I went shopping for my birthday and asked where they were but apparently they are not in store yet. I am so in the need of some Alexa Chung style dungs, I have a few pairs of short ones but really want a long pair and I bet these will fit better than any vintage ones I could find. 

2. Motel Rocks Top - Saw this top on the models on their website but couldn't find the top but now they have it. I need to buy it NOW, It would be so good under the topshop dungarees....

3. MinkPink Checked Skirt - I love this skirt, I have been looking for a long checked/tartan skirt for ages, I bought a couple in france which are amazing but slightly too small for me to wear comfortably, might have to do a diy on them. This one is perfect when styled right with the buttons undone and worn in a grungy way. The photos of it on asos do it no justice which is a shame, UNIF also have a similar style called Gwen skirt -  fitting much?

4. Indcsn Bobble Hat - Found this on eloisecamille's blog and love it, I have black and grey hats and a couple more colourful ones from car boots but I really wanted a block colour with white bobble hat. This one fits the bill just perfect. (Would also work with the dungarees/top/skirt, so really I am being clever by investing in pieces I can wear together.... my excuse anyway!)

5. Topshop Mesh Top - Also had to quickly re-add this one, I have seen it in Topshop loads of times and wasn't entirely sure of it but I have been inspired recently by the idea of wearing long sleeve tops under sleeveless tops and this this one would be perfect as it has mesh arms. Worn then with my denim sleeveless jacket would be magical, as would the motel one. So when I get paid might have to make a trip to Topshop, happy days! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images