fresh off the boat

Hat - Primark Top - Motel Rocks Dungarees - Vintage Rings - Car boot sale and Thriftette Silver C...








Hat - Primark
Top - Motel Rocks
Dungarees - Vintage
Rings - Car boot sale and Thriftette
Silver Cuff - UO

Wahoo I got some dungarees! My mum sent some boxes full of vintage stock from France and these beauties were in there, vintage dungarees are so difficult as they are mostly huge but these are a lovely size so was really happy when I got them on. I found out that the topshop ones arn't coming into store till october but will probably have to check them out anyway when they are out (girl can never have too many...). This is also the motel rocks top I blogged about before, I went for free delivery which they said would take 5-7 days but it came in about 2! Its a size 12 as the 8 and 10 had sold out but honestly it feels fine, it's also really cropped which is great with the dungarees.

Going for a less colourful gwen stefani look today, not quite weather appropriate but who cares, also got a new backdrop, thought it would be better against a wall, you also get to see my mounds of crap in my room (by crap I mean magazines, clothes, bags etc.....happy days!)

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images