Sunday Bargains

I am so annoyed that I haven't posted anything for so long! We have just moved into our new flat so that is my excuse and we don't h...

I am so annoyed that I haven't posted anything for so long! We have just moved into our new flat so that is my excuse and we don't have Internet here for another week so am blogging via my iPhone so I apologise for the crap pictures!

Our new flat is lovely we have all moved in and it feels so homey and cosy! My new bedroom is huge and I have already taken some outfit post photos but can't upload them due to the Internet situation but will do soon

Went to a couple of car boots this morning and got loads of lovely things. These included a pretty white topshop dress, topshop bralet, velvet leggings, cut off shorts, fishnet top and a tartan skirt. I have wanted a tartan skirt for so long so that was amazing. My favourite item is this multi coloured floral midi skirt, so great for being comfy and colourful at the same time, the skirt with the bralet top looks immense so will probably wear that in an outfit post soon.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images