new flat!

Hat - Afflecks Denim Jacket - Vintage Top - Topshop Skirt - Zara Converse - Vintage Sunglasses - Primar...









Hat - Afflecks
Denim Jacket - Vintage
Top - Topshop
Skirt - Zara
Converse - Vintage
Sunglasses - Primark

We have internet at the shop woooo! I can finally post these photos from our new flat, it is so lovely and is fun trying to find a good space to blog from as there are so many options. So this is my new room, it has massive windows to the ceiling and they are the same as Carrie Bradshaw windows in her flat which is so much fun (yes I am sad!)

We live in the Northern Quarter in Manchester so it is very close to our shop thriftette which makes walking to work a dream, we are also VERY close to the arndale which is not good for my bank account, going to have to stop myself from going shopping every day after work. Anyway, I did go shopping on Friday after we had moved all our stuff in and the house was sorted. I bought all black things which shows I am getting into the A/W spirit. I have been looking for a high waisted double slit skirt for ages and found this one in Zara, also a pretty crochet woolen top thing in the sale that I am sure I will wear soon. I had to go to Topshop as well and got this cropped polo neck top that I have been lusting over (only a tenner so I had to) and some faux leather high waisted shorts. It is so fun as now I don't have to worry about what to wear to work as we are seconds away. I do look a bit like a cat burglar in this outfit but who cares....

These photos arn't great but will be doing everyday ones hopefully from now on so watch out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images