hella good

Bored about what to do with my hair at the minute, it is growing (slowly) but is in that stupid not short short but not ...







Bored about what to do with my hair at the minute, it is growing (slowly) but is in that stupid not short short but not long stage and boy is it pissing me off. I have extentions but at the moment my hair is green so looks a bit odd with blonde extentions but might just have to do it anyway as I just can't be assed with short hair! Gonna cut my fringe shorter then maybe it will trick my hair to look longer..... I really wanna try the half hair a different colour look, would be so pretty in two micky mouse buns.

Been pretty chilled lately, went car booting yesterday and got this lovely checked pencil skirt and a couple of other things, gonna do an outfit post soon but I can't seem to find my charger and I always leave my camera on and it just runs down. joke.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images