bleach kills

Dress - ASOS (car boot sale) Hair clip - H&M Rings - Thriftette, car boot sale Pentagram Necklace -...











Dress - ASOS (car boot sale)
Hair clip - H&M
Rings - Thriftette, car boot sale
Pentagram Necklace - Ebay

Dyed my hair again, I love having it blonde but every once in a while it is fun to go a bit mental, this should hopefully fade out to a really pretty colour. My dress is from a car boot sale which was a great find, I love the length. It's a size 8 which is pushing it a bit but still I don't care, I can get it on and that's what counts! My necklace came in the post this morning, it's from a seller on ebay and cost about 3/4 pounds which is a bargain, the chain is a bit short but I can always put it on another one. My hair looks in terrible condition but I literally have just blow dried it and that's it, I am waiting for it to grow a bit longer then maybe get a trim, although should probably throw on loads of conditioning crap in the mean time.... If anyone can recommend anything that helps hair that has been bleached to death let me know!

p.s. I also have loads of stuff up on ebay so take a look - ebay

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images