f i s h t a i l

Dress - Charity Shop Jacket - Flea market and DIY Sunglasses - I wanna say car boot ages ago.... Rings...












Dress - Charity Shop
Jacket - Flea market and DIY
Sunglasses - I wanna say car boot ages ago....
Rings - Car boot, France, flea market, etc etc
Nail Varnish - Barry M matte in Miami

I bought a few of these mini denim jackets in France last weekend, yes I think they are kids sizes but they fit pretty damn good. The 1/2 sleeves are a bit freaky but oh well, I do not have the arms of a 7 year old, just the upper body apparently....

I also went charity shopping recently in Chorlton, I got this dress and a couple of other bits, they should have come to like £10 altogether but somehow it was only like a fiver?! Happy days. I also had another experience like that when I went to Topshop yesterday, boots that were £70 reduced to £40 were actually £30 at the till. Boy don't ya just love it when that happens!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Flickr Images