suuuuuuuun

Jumper - Car Boot Sale Shorts - Vintage Necklace - Xmas Market Sunglasses - H&M Bag - Ebay It is soooooo ...






Jumper - Car Boot Sale
Shorts - Vintage
Necklace - Xmas Market
Sunglasses - H&M
Bag - Ebay

It is soooooo hot in Manchester today, our flat is boiling hot so we took a little errand run for Thriftette - post office, bank, etc and then had a break sitting in Picadilly Gardens. It was lovely to sit in the sun even though we were surrounded by hobos and pigeons but wearing shorts with no tights well made up for that!

This jumper I got at the bank holiday car boot, it is sooo perfect, I've wanted one like this for ages so was so happy when I found it. I have also just bleached my roots - hello yellow hair! Will have to get some toner on that soon :)


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. How good does it feel to be able to wear no tights in the UK haha!? Lovely outfit, I really really want your bag! xx

    I'm having a mini blog sale if you fancy taking a peek http://beautyandablogger.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/mini-blog-sale.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh you look lovely! That jumper is awesome and your dream catcher necklace is so cool, have been after one for ages x

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images