cowboy boots

Top - Urban Outfitters Cardigan - Topshop (via ebay) Shorts - Vintage Boots - Vintage Hat - Vintage I am l...








Top - Urban Outfitters
Cardigan - Topshop (via ebay)
Shorts - Vintage
Boots - Vintage
Hat - Vintage

I am loving looking like a cowgirl at the moment, totally feeling that vibe. We went to the wholesalers on Sunday and I was on a mission to get some amazing stuff for me but all I ended up with were these boots and a blanket. Been looking for some white cowboy boots on ebay so was quite glad to find these in the end, and then I went and bought some other black ones on ebay.... I am terrible! This tee is also new, all tops in UO are now £20 and you can never have enough tees just to shove on to finish an outfit. 

Thankyou to all my new bloglovin followers as well, it's not a lot but means lots to me so thanks :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Rad outfit! Love the cardigan and the boots but I could never get away with those ha xx

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger


    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this outfit is lovely, the cowgirl vibe is great!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images