on mercury

Dress - MinkPink Black Cardigan - Topshop Wool Cardigan - Vintage Boots - JC Bindi - ebay I stol...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Dress - MinkPink
Black Cardigan - Topshop
Wool Cardigan - Vintage
Boots - JC
Bindi - ebay

I stole this cardigan from the shop as we got a couple of boxes from my parents in France, they are our unofficial buyers over there. It is really cosy and oversized which I love, took me a couple of goes to decide what to wear with it but think this MinkPink dress works perfectly. I love the shape of this dress and really want the other style but why do they have to be so damn expensive. Coltranes again, but they are just so comfy, I kinda want the Topshop rip off ones now with the heel but again I just need some freakin dollar.  I did go a little crazy the other day and order a dress off wasteland as the postage was as much as the dress but it was so pretty I couldn't not. It says it will get here Tuesday as well so I can justify the very high postage with very quick postage!

Going into London next week for a 'fake' christmas with my brother as he has to work on the actual day, haven't been to London for ages so will be nice to check out some of the vintage shops. I am sooo bored of the ones in Manchester at the moment, hopefully I will come back with lovely things!


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I think there's been some sort of mistake.. this dress needs to belong to ME.
    I have one of the Scorpio Rising dresses and I wear it more than anything else ever, so I really think they're worth the money.. the first Scorpio Rising dress is on sale on ASOS right now BTW.
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heyyy you found me! haha, they are too damn good and so easy to wear, ooo will have to check that out, I want everything minkpink and evil twin I just tend to go to the second floor of UO and stare at the pretty clothes!

      xx

      Delete
  2. I love that dress! Have a nice time in London xo

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images