dancing with myself

I  went shopping after work today which may have not been a plan for my bank account but oh well... I had seen these shoes on the new look w...







I  went shopping after work today which may have not been a plan for my bank account but oh well... I had seen these shoes on the new look website and after buying black ones before these were just oh so tempting! New look always seem to have pretty good shoes, in april's elle they had some pastel wedges which are amazing but they don't seem to be in store yet but when they are I will be first in line. I also bought this pretty rose headband as I am trying to be more creative with my hair at the moment and this is perfect for spring. Then I taunted myself by going into topshop and pick up a few things to try on including this dress. It is a light purple/grey colour and is a great midi length, I have it in grey with sleeves but the waist on the grey dress is a bit low whereas this dress is perfect. Altogether it makes a great outfit and I will be wearing it to work tomorrow yay!

Headband and Shoes - New Look

Dress - Topshop

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images