hello sunglasses

Top Photo -  From left - Primark, primark, primark, primark, primark, car boot, h&m, car boot Cat Eyes - Topshop Last ...




Top Photo -  From left - Primark, primark, primark, primark, primark, car boot, h&m, car boot
Cat Eyes - Topshop
Last Photo - From top - Primark, primark, primark, car boot

My name is Lucie and I am addicted to sunglasses.

Is it bad that most are from Primark? Most of the time I throw my sunglasses around my car and bag so for me I suppose not. But today spending £16 on a Topshop pair that I couldn't resist, well, they are either staying on my face or in the cute little case you get free.
I also REALLY want the rainbow Unif The Shadys from 9th Willow

I'm gonna try and not buy any clothing that isn't thrifted from now on but this does not exclude sunglasses soooo I may just have to buy them....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images