flea market finds

Dress - Spanish Flea Market Cuff - Car Boot Sale Rings - French Flea Market Necklace - Manchester Christmas Mar...






Dress - Spanish Flea Market
Cuff - Car Boot Sale
Rings - French Flea Market
Necklace - Manchester Christmas Market

This dress was a 1 euro find from the flea market we went to in Spain, it was long so I cut it (a bit wonky) but is similar to a MinkPink style dress which is always fun! Just a quick one as we are just working on etteclothing.com today but our intern Sarah took some snaps. Look a bit of a mess but oh well! I am still trying to pretend the weather is still good even though it was raining when taking these. Come back sun!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Well these photos are AMAZING! Even if I do say so myself. I still love that dress!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is just lovely on you! The print is great and it does look very minkpink!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images