summer time

Hat - Car Boot Sunglasses - Car Boot Kimono - Diy from my mum's vintage scarf Top - Miss Selfridge Jeans - To...






Hat - Car Boot
Sunglasses - Car Boot
Kimono - Diy from my mum's vintage scarf
Top - Miss Selfridge
Jeans - Topshop
Converse - Vintage
Bag - Car Boot
Bracelet - Forever 21

I love a Saturday car boot and this morning was the perfect weather for it. I really wanted a straw cowboy hat and found this one at the car boot. Got loads planned out for tomorrow as well, am so glad that the weather has picked up a bit! 

It's been a lazy few days filled with getting too excited for moving house and going holiday shopping so haven't really done much else other than search for a new bed on ebay. Also bought some cute zodiac pictures for the new house this morning, it is my mission to fill the new house with pretty pretty things and really make it our own. So excited!!! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images