i want to draw

I was looking through blogs yesterday and came across this amazing illustrator called Niki Pilkington. I am so drawn to beautiful illustrati...













I was looking through blogs yesterday and came across this amazing illustrator called Niki Pilkington. I am so drawn to beautiful illustrations that are fashion inspired and these ones she has drawn are amazing. I recently bought Lionheart magazine as again I was drawn to the cover and at first thought they must have been by the same people but they are not which is interesting as this pencil style of drawing is obviously doing the rounds at the moment. I love Niki's use of colour in her drawings and the simple yet intricate lines. I think this kind of illustration is so perfect for dreamy pretty images and have seen many like it in magazines such as Lula. It makes me want to get a sketchpad and start drawing right now!

All images are by Niki Pilkington apart from the Lionheart Magazine cover at the bottom.

Check out Niki Pilkington's website here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images