taste it

Jacket - Topshop Top - Topshop Dungarees - Vintage Cardigan - Topshop (car boot sale) Shoes - Prim...












Jacket - Topshop
Top - Topshop
Dungarees - Vintage
Cardigan - Topshop (car boot sale)
Shoes - Primark
Bindi - ebay

It is sooooo cold in Manchester this morning so my ankles are freezing but oh well, I love wearing my dungarees but I would really like a lighter pair, and I am not totally sold on the fit of these but I want to wear them so I will! Gone for a 90's 4 year old bunches hair look, we did a shoot for Thriftette the other day and the model had the most amazing long hair which looked incredible in bunches so with the aid of my extensions I was determined to be able to wear pigtails too.

Also shoved a bindi on as well as I think they look so pretty, just slightly random...

Gonna pop into town after work today, not loving what is in the shops at the moment though really, seems like even topshop haven't got anything amazing in. Might have a look around and then just save my money for car boot sales on sunday, happy days.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images