oblivion

 Tee - Thriftette Skirt - Vintage DIY Denim jacket - French flea market Boots - Jeffrey Campbell A...










 Tee - Thriftette
Skirt - Vintage DIY
Denim jacket - French flea market
Boots - Jeffrey Campbell
Adidas Hat - Car boot sale

I am not really into Halloween, it's just too sad that I am 24 and trick or treating would be deemed inappropriate for me to still be doing but this outfit kinda fits in anyway.... ish. We screen printed these yesterday and I had to steal one, I keep wanting some new baggy tees as they are just easy to throw over everything. I am also wearing a skirt that I have had in my wardrobe for YEARS but haven't worn in just as long, I really want to actually wear the crap that is in my wardrobe, so today I am starting that mission with this polka dot skirt. It's a classic long vintage skirt cut into a mini one so overall this outfit is pretty cheap!

Also wearing my new JC's which kinda makes the outfit ridiculous in price but oh well! I have worn them a lot already so I am glad I went ahead and bought them. I also went to the fabric store this morning and bought some checked fabric to make the UNIF skirt I keep going on about, I just need some safety pins to stop the slit making me flash everyone when I walk. the fabric was about £3, so I have saved myself about 90 quid there (inc postage and stupid ass customs) yay!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images