freshly bleached

  Top - Topshop Skirt - Thriftette This is just a few snaps from our shoot this afternoon for our online shop, I love...






Top - Topshop
Skirt - Thriftette

This is just a few snaps from our shoot this afternoon for our online shop, I loved this outfit when I saw the photos back and may have to steal this skirt.... I have also recently bleached my roots so ignore the crazy yellowness of my hair, hopefully it will go after lots of toner and possibly an all over purple dye! 

I haven't worn short skirts for ages and have just started to get back into them, definitely makes me feel more girly but will be great to wear with boots to toughen the look up. Blogged about this top before and yay I found it at the back of a rail in Topshop (after asking the shop assistants who told me they were sold out - shows perseverance for an item is a great tool for shopping!)

Anyway, will probably wear this outfit to work tomorrow, might brave bare legs otherwise it might have to be an early trip to primark for some skin coloured tights...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images