early mornings

(from left to right ish) Topshop fringed dress - £5.50 Black Velvet midi dress - £1 Northwestern Soccer Te...










(from left to right ish)
Topshop fringed dress - £5.50
Black Velvet midi dress - £1
Northwestern Soccer Tee - £1
Topshop Boutique Jumper - £5.50
Topshop Shorts - £5.50
Topshop Stripe Crop Top - £1.50
Tie Dye Crop Top - £1
Topshop Leggings - £2

(why are things not 50p anymore????)

Another early morning of car boot sales today. Thought the rain might have put everyone off but luckily for us there were still plenty on. Got loads more than I usually get as recently I have had crapola ones due to the weather so was nice to get some fun bits and bobs. I love all the people selling Topshop clothing as you can get it so much cheaper at a car boot. The leggings were a fun buy and the stripe crop top I was a bit un sure about but after trying them on at home I am glad I bought them. The jumper, fringed dress and shorts are all Topshop from the same seller and although she charged quite alot I couldn't not get them (considering they were my size and all - perfect or what?) overall a pretty good haul. The velvet midi dress is fun too and I bought a long black maxi dress with a slit up the side too but didn't think that would photo well!

Definitely happy to have got some bargains as I seem to be spending a lot on full price items at the moment - not a plan. We also move into our flat in 3 weeks 3 WEEKS! I am so damn excited to be right in the centre of Manchester/Northern Quarter.

(Again the cats got in the photo, they obvioualy approve of my new things!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images