motel rocks

Motel Dress - Car Boot Boots - Car Boot I love car boots so much, it is such a rush to find something amazin...









Motel Dress - Car Boot
Boots - Car Boot

I love car boots so much, it is such a rush to find something amazing at a bargain price. Most of my clothes are from car boots or flea markets and I love that I don't need much money to be able to buy myself a few (or ten...) items of clothing a week. Even vintage stores are not the cheapest places to find a bargain nowadays, they are just as expensive as H&M and Primark. Yes I called Primark and H&M expensive I KNOW! But when you can find a Motel dress for £2 at a car boot, that badly made £16 Primark top does seem to be pretty damn overpriced.

It is hit and miss at car boots, some days you can find loads of amazing things but lately I have only been finding one or two pieces that I really want. At least I am not wasting money. Then anything I realize I don't actually want such as some Topshop shorts I bought recently for £1, I know I can sell on ebay for a profit. This is my world at the moment, loving it then hating it, then selling it on to buy something else. Yes I may live in a material world in a sense, that I am constantly buying clothes but I don't see it like that. 
 
And who knows, someone on ebay who has been looking for those Topshop barqoque print shorts from last summer is probably loving me for putting them up on ebay.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. As if this is from a car boot, it's perfect for you. I miss you guysss
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images