mini haul

Stripe Crop Jumper - £1 Crochet dress/top - £2.99 Long sleeve crochet top - £3.00 Tie Dye top - £1.99 Flare...







Stripe Crop Jumper - £1
Crochet dress/top - £2.99
Long sleeve crochet top - £3.00
Tie Dye top - £1.99
Flares - £3.50 and £1.99
Boots - ebay

Just a mini haul here, I went charity shopping yesterday and got a few good things. I am obsessed with crochet at the moment so I got a couple of good dress/jumper things, the long sleeve one has lovely bell sleeves which is always fun. I also got this cute stripe jumper and a couple of pairs of flared jeans. Charity shops are so good at finding flares as everyone from the 90's has just given theirs away so there is a lot of crappy (but obviously amazing) jeans to be found. 

The boots are an ebay buy, I saw them on fashionrushhh and fell in love but then saw the £85 price tag and knew they were out of my reach. 
 
Then I saw them on ebay. In my size. Amazing.



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Urgh all so good, the boots are AMAZE. Have you been to the new RSPCA shop yet?? They are so lovely in there.
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeaaa i went in the other day, so fun that its right on my doorstep! need more in central manc! xx

      Delete
  2. both those crochet tops are amazing! love! x

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images