country song

Tee - thriftette Leggings - Topshop (car boot sale) Jacket - Car boot sale This is a quick simp...













Tee - thriftette
Leggings - Topshop (car boot sale)
Jacket - Car boot sale

This is a quick simple outfit, I haven't worn this coat since I bought it in the summer but I pulled it out yesterday to wear with my jeans and now don't want to take it off! It is so cute and cosy. The tee is an un - continued thriftette design, I love it but someone please remind me why I have cropped all my tees......

Working again today but I am listening to Jake Bugg's new album which is immense, yesterday was a fun day in the shop, we had some American girls in who were the backing band for Jack White - why are Americans just so cool?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. thankyouuuu! was trying to find a way to hide my muffin top, the leggings are not very forgiving!!! x

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images