let's go home

Jumper - Topshop Dress - Topshop Bit of weird photo taking here, had to wait while my camera battery char...








Jumper - Topshop
Dress - Topshop

Bit of weird photo taking here, had to wait while my camera battery charged and I had just got in from the shop so was like arhgh let's just do this shit already.  Feel like I look like a homeless person here with my messy hair, really need to wash it so don't judge me!

Wearing my new jumper and dress from Topshop that I got yesterday, I went shopping after work and everywhere in Manchester was having a student lock in with 20% off, the music was really loud in River Island, it was like being in a club but the club being a tiny changing room cubicle....not fun! I happily found this jumper, I had seen it before but stopped myself as I have too many but who cares I got it anyway and this dress is a sheer slip thing but I love it as a midi skirt and with my buckle boots I knew I had to buy both! One flash of my (expired oh yea) student card later and I was happy!

 Also bought the new Lula today, didn't realise it was out but ran over to Magma as soon as I noticed, I always get so excited for a new issue and it looks to be as pretty and dreamy as ever.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images