topshop a/w preview

I am more into Spring/Summer trends than I am Winter ones but this seasons Preview from Topshop for A/W is making me want to ...






I am more into Spring/Summer trends than I am Winter ones but this seasons Preview from Topshop for A/W is making me want to dress all cosy asap. I have bought 2 leopard print fur coats from car boot sales in the past few months and can not wait to get them out and be all warm and wrapped up. I love the boyfriend coats in these pictures and I especially love the tartan trousers, I have been looking for some checked leggings for ages but can't seem to find a good pair but these ones might just turn out to be amazing. I also love the lace long midi dresses you can just see under all the layers.

I love the spring pastels and all this tie dye but now I am just wishing summer was over, bring on the snow!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images